- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree in Education (“PPKN) from Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia or equivalent
- Having “Pendidikan Profesi Guru” is a must
- Having experience as PPKN Teacher for minimal 3 years
- Having knowledge and experience in teaching the Cambridge / Singapore Curriculum will be an advantage
- Proficient in spoken and written English is an advantage
- Proactive, neat, responsible, honest and hardworking
- Placement in Bandung.
Tentang Bina Bangsa School
Historically, Bina Bangsa School was founded in 2001, intending to fulfil the aspirations of families who wished to give their children a national education with a global outlook. Henceforth, BBS came into existence – with an internationally recognised Cambridge programme - IGCSE and ‘A’ Levels Curricular. We have integrated our academic training with the teaching of the Christian faith as our central value system.
Bina Bangsa is also reputed for the Bilingual programme we provide, where our students are motivated to employ three different languages – English Language, Bahasa Indonesia, and Chinese Language to form a multilingual community. Language acquisition has always been our centerpiece, where much resources such as language instruments, and systems of testing are used to harness students’ learning.