- Provide lesson plan as a preparation of teaching
- Analyze and evaluate its teaching and learning activities
- Rate, record and report student’s development, progress and achievement
- Provide guidance and motivation to students
- Record student’s attendance
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in Primary School Teacher Education, Science, or English Education
- Holding a teaching certificate is more preferred
- Minimum of two years of teaching experience as a Primary Teacher in an English environment
- Singapore, Cambridge International, or IB Curriculum experiences will be considered as an advantage
- Proven self-initiative, creative and teamwork spirit with open-minded character
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Ready to join on July 2021
Tentang Insan Cendekia Madani
INSAN CENDEKIA MADANI was founded in 2011, located in Serpong, South Tangerang City - Banten.
The Learning System uses the National Curriculum developed with the strengthening of Islam, foreign languages (English and Arabic), leadership, habituation and development of interests and talents. Achievements that have been achieved by students both between schools / clubs at the National Level and at the International Level for Academic and Non Academic fields.
To be the leading school which develops the students’ uniqueness to create leaders who possess Islamic character and take part to manifest civil society.
To develop students with Islamic leader characteristics who can contribute to others and their society.
To develop students who are able to read, memorize, understand, worship and behave according to the Qu'ran and Assunnah.
To develop students who realize their potential and are able to exploit those potentials.
To organize a global school that nurture students who think scientifically, creative, innovative and are problem solvers.
To create an academic community as an embodiment (role-model) of a civil society.
To use financial resources that are halal and Thayyib.
To provide the best service to stakeholders; teachers / staff, students, parents / guardians and community.
To work hard, sincere, intelligently and thoroughly.
To lead by example, love and affection.
Learners who are open to new knowledge and bring benefits to human kind and universe.