- Graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Bahasa Indonesia, literature or a similar discipline
- A strong interest in literature and language
- At least 2 years of teaching experience
- Be proficient in English, both written and spoken, with an IELTS score close to or above 6
- Have a demonstrated ability to work with children or young people
Asuransi Kesehatan Pribadi
Tentang Sekolah Ciputra Surabaya
Sekolah Ciputra, established in 1996, is an IB World School, authorized since 2004 by the International Baccalaureate Organisation (IBO) to develop and deliver courses within the framework of the IB Primary Years Programme (Kindergarten – Year 6), IB Middle Years Programme (Years 7-10) and the IB Diploma Programme (Years 11-12).
With all three IB programmes recognized around the world, there is increased adaptability and continuity for students at all year levels to transfer smoothly from one IB school to another or to other schools. Students graduating from the IB Diploma Programme find that their opportunities at universities and tertiary institutions around the world are enhanced because this programme is so widely recognized and highly regarded. Sekolah Ciputra graduates are enrolled in leading universities in the United States of America, Australia, Canada, Japan, Singapore, China, Hong Kong, Germany, the Netherlands and Indonesia.